Free Boat Exchange eGroup

  • Bruce Hector <bruce_hector@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      I invite anyone interested to go to and perhaps join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeboatexchange
      if you have any interest in exchanging some time on your vessel
      (Bolger?) for sometime on someone else's boat anywhere in the world.

      We've met and exchanged with a couple from Amsterdam, and have plans
      roughed out for 3 exchanges for this summer, one is even on a Bolger
      houseboat!

      Bruce Hector
      www.brucesboats.com
    • GarthAB <garth@breakawaybooks.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        > I invite anyone interested to go to and perhaps join
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeboatexchange
        > if you have any interest in exchanging some time on your vessel
        > (Bolger?) for sometime on someone else's boat anywhere in the world.

        Bruce --

        That's an even better idea than shipping your boat around the world
        in a cargo box. Now if I could only persuade a Tahitian schooner
        owner to swap for two weeks on board my Gypsy. . . .

        Garth