Re: Gaff Jaws - leather advice?

  • dbaldnz <oink@paradise.net.nz>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
      Thanks Paul and the others for your advice.
      My jaws too are laminated mahogany ply, and fir mast, so the glass
      wrapping sounds like the simplest for the boom.
      I will try some token leather on the gaff and batten jaws and see
      how it goes.
      DonB

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prthober <prthober@y...>"