Re: [bolger] boatbuilding shelter

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      Fritz

      I have had simular experiances with Visqueen, the only way I know to stop it
      is make the shelter a true double pane, ie double separated layers sealed
      from each other with a dead air space and totally inclosed. If you keep the
      temperature slightly higher inside it should keep the humidity (85% instead
      of 100%) low enough to stop the condensation. I think that is your best shot,
      though this winter we are having might defeat even that. I have one of those
      20 ft shelters from Cosco out back for my wood stack, basically sitting in a
      swamp the way this winter has been and it has remained dry inside, so it may
      be a material problem.

      HJ