Re: [bolger] 'Bolger Designs' & Archeology

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      He hates computers. SA said in a fax that, if they responded to email, they
      would be able to do NOTHING else.
      I don't think Phill every posted to the group, I suspect it was always SA.

    • Bruce Hallman <brucehallman@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        --- "Richard Spelling" <richard@c...> wrote:
        > I don't think Phill every posted to the group,
        > I suspect it was always SA.

        FWIW, I posted a collection of
        links to the PCB and PB&F posts
        made in this group, a few years.