Pivoting lee board for Teal

  • Hal Lynch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      My Teal is row boat ready! Now I am going to make a sail boat
      out of it. I will launch and retrieve from a beach so I think a
      pivoting leeboard and rudder will be real handy/necessary.
      I made the rudder after the fashion of Jim Michalak. The
      rudder and lee board should be easily removable for rowing.
      The rudder is easy, which brings me to my question:

      Do any of you have a good idea how to make a pivoting
      lee board for my Teal which will attach securely and yet
      be easily removable? Let me add one condition. I would
      rather not put any holes in the hull.

      hal