[bolger] Re: What we really did wrong

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 1999
      On the subject of learning more about boatbuilding as you go along:

      I am building my 5th boat, and it occurs to me that after about ten or
      twelve more, I will have this down to the point that if I were to build and
      sell one of these boats for what it is worth, I would be making about $1.27
      per hour not counting materials.

      Onward through the fog.

      Chuck