Re: [bolger] Champlain 16.500,- $

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      >another Bolgerist this beauty for only 16.500$ ex. works (fareast) I
      >guess the shippingcost will be arround 3.000,-$ Any-one interrested?
      >Claus

      $19,500? For that much money Jeff Blunk is getting a Wyoming, and the
      pleasure of building it himself!

      YIBB!

      David
      --

      C.E.P.
      415 W.46th Street
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "aquatronclaus <aquatronboat@h...>"
        <aquatronboat@h...> wrote:

        Claus,
        You have to admit that Dave Ryan has an excellent point
        regarding what a fellow can have for $19,500 plus his own time,sweat
        and pleasure!Champlain can be built for less...not much less if you
        go absolutley first class everywhere, but less nevertheless.
        However,never under-estimate the foibles of the truely rich and
        reckless when it comes to throwing some small change around :-)(what
        they would be doing on this group...... escapes me right now) Keep us
        aprised if anything should develop.Pictures always welcome!
        Good Luck!

        Peter Lenihan,from along the shores of the St.Lawrence.......