Champlain 16.500,- $

  • aquatronclaus <aquatronboat@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      I am a Bolgerist, beside of that I am a boatimporter/wholeseller in
      the Europe with a yearly turn over on +100 boats. I have just
      started up building my own Idaho 31, I also have a small boatyard in
      FarEast where we build a few Bruce Roberts designs (trawlers) in one-
      off fibreglass, so in my life its all boating. We should have built
      a Bolger Champlain in a high standard, teakflooring, teak windovs
      framing, st. steel. sink with pump and watertank, steering wheel
      with cable, plexiglass windovs, electric installations with panel
      etc. in general a boat built to show finish. I know this is not a
      salesboard, but its a none profit building, therefore I will offer
      another Bolgerist this beauty for only 16.500$ ex. works (fareast) I
      guess the shippingcost will be arround 3.000,-$ Any-one interrested?
      Claus
    • David Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
        >another Bolgerist this beauty for only 16.500$ ex. works (fareast) I
        >guess the shippingcost will be arround 3.000,-$ Any-one interrested?
        >Claus

        $19,500? For that much money Jeff Blunk is getting a Wyoming, and the
        pleasure of building it himself!

        YIBB!

        David
        --

        C.E.P.
        415 W.46th Street
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "aquatronclaus <aquatronboat@h...>"
          <aquatronboat@h...> wrote:

          Claus,
          You have to admit that Dave Ryan has an excellent point
          regarding what a fellow can have for $19,500 plus his own time,sweat
          and pleasure!Champlain can be built for less...not much less if you
          go absolutley first class everywhere, but less nevertheless.
          However,never under-estimate the foibles of the truely rich and
          reckless when it comes to throwing some small change around :-)(what
          they would be doing on this group...... escapes me right now) Keep us
          aprised if anything should develop.Pictures always welcome!
          Good Luck!

          Peter Lenihan,from along the shores of the St.Lawrence.......