Re: ugh, oh...the off season

  • brucehallman
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 2, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., "Peter Lenihan" <ellengaest@b...> wrote:
      > end up with much more "interior" living room with the Navigator

      True, I guess. Note that the sliding roof hatch of Navigator
      extends 4 feet of the 8 feet of roof. The rear hatch is removable,
      ditto for the forward hatch, and the center forward window opens.
      Not exactly 'outside' but I suspect Navigator gets plenty of fresh
      air. On San Francisco Bay, especially in the summer, you get a
      stiff cold (sometimes foggy) offshore breeze, so shelter mignt be
      welcome. The tiny rear deck 4 feet by 3 feet, is small, but not too
      small to sit upon. Similar to the tiny forward deck. I bet the
      forward hatch would be a happy place to stand and enjoy the view
      while one's boat mate uses the porta-potty in the 'master cabin'
      <grin>.
    • Clyde Wisner
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 1, 2006
        Thanks, John and to Nels for pointing it out to me. I'm interested in
        hull for future Delaware/ Halifax. Clyde