[bolger] Re: Paging Susan Davis

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      >Yep, I'm here. I have, in fact, been replying to your mail;
      >perhaps there's some technical hiccup between here and there?

      There must be some sort of problem. I've been send notes cc'd to both
      your yahoo and sue.net address. The sue.net are bouncing with a
      "can't find domain name" error. I just checked
      <david@...> and it's working fine, so I haven't a
      clue why your notes aren't making it to me :-(

      >The other variable is that matters with a certain special someone
      >have been going rather well lately.... *smile*
      >(very glad that PCB put in a double berth :-) )

      I told you that double berth would come in handy!

      --

      C.E.P.
      415 W.46th Street