Re: ugh, oh...the off season

  • brucehallman
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- "dnjost" <djost@m...> wrote:
      > Off season ramblings...(there is 6" of snow

      Here in California, it is so warm that
      I had to use the Raka slow hardener
      because the fast hardener was firing
      off to quickly. :)

      > What is the difference
      > between a Micro Navigator and a Micro?

      A scan of the MAIB article at:
      www.boatdesign.com/micro/files/navigator1.pdf

      There used to be a really cool
      isometric drawing of Navigator
      on the web somewhere, but it seems
      to be gone now. [or I can't find it]

      Both have the exact same hull,
      but the Navigator has a 'glass
      house' cabin, which is lenghtened
      aftwards from the normal Micro cabin,
      Also, there are two facing 6'6"
      berths/bench seats. Navigator has a
      Chinese Gaff rig with two dozen sheets
      and lines for fine tuning and reefing
      sails entirely from inside the cabin.

      > Where can I see a set of
      > drawings that shows the differences?

      PB&F would happily fax it to you I'm sure.
    • Clyde Wisner
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 1, 2006
        Thanks, John and to Nels for pointing it out to me. I'm interested in
        hull for future Delaware/ Halifax. Clyde