ugh, oh...the off season

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2002
      All this talk of making a micro into a micro navigator has caught my
      attention. Off season ramblings...(there is 6" of snow on poor
      Firefly).

      I will ask the dumb question of the day. What is the difference
      between a Micro Navigator and a Micro? and, Where can I see a set of
      drawings that shows the differences? I have begun to ponder what I
      will do when the keel assembly on Firefly rots out, which it will do
      eventually.

      These offseason ruminations can be quite dangerous.

      David Jost
      "a mind is a terrible thing to waste."
    • Clyde Wisner
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 1, 2006
        Thanks, John and to Nels for pointing it out to me. I'm interested in
        hull for future Delaware/ Halifax. Clyde