Re: Paging Susan Davis

  • futabachan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., David Ryan <david@c...> wrote:

      > I've send a few notes to you over the past months, including last
      > night when I got the same exciting note that you did. Are you out
      > there?

      Yep, I'm here. I have, in fact, been replying to your mail;
      perhaps there's some technical hiccup between here and there?

      The executive summary: I've been biding my time waiting for the
      plans by doing lots of hiking. And my job is uncertain enough
      at the moment that I'm going to have to wait until things clear
      up before I can start construction. That may or may not have
      an impact on my construction schedule, given that I couldn't
      really get going until spring in any event.

      The other variable is that matters with a certain special someone
      have been going rather well lately.... *smile*

      -- Sue --
      (very glad that PCB put in a double berth :-) )

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
    • pvanderwaart
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        > That may or may not have
        > an impact on my construction schedule...

        But when do the advance tickets go on sale?

        Peter
      • David Ryan
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          >Yep, I'm here. I have, in fact, been replying to your mail;
          >perhaps there's some technical hiccup between here and there?

          There must be some sort of problem. I've been send notes cc'd to both
          your yahoo and sue.net address. The sue.net are bouncing with a
          "can't find domain name" error. I just checked
          <david@...> and it's working fine, so I haven't a
          clue why your notes aren't making it to me :-(

          >The other variable is that matters with a certain special someone
          >have been going rather well lately.... *smile*
          >(very glad that PCB put in a double berth :-) )

          I told you that double berth would come in handy!

          --

          C.E.P.
          415 W.46th Street