Re: Nymph Update 11/30/02

  • fritzdfk
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      I use plastic disposable pastry or cake decorating bags, find them
      at a cooking supply store. They are cone shaped and you can snip off
      the end for varying the size of the filet. To fill the bag I have a
      tin can of a smaller diameter than the wide end of the bag mounted
      on my bench. The bag is dropped in the can and the top of the bag is
      folded over the edge of the can, this holds the bag open for filling.

      fritz koschmann