Re: [bolger] Re: 75% Micro owner now!

  • sctree
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Wow, one weekend and you've got the keel poured, the hull built and
      you're working on deck beams : )
      This boat is now in the right hands...It's begging for the Navigator
      version.
      Years ago I sailed on a friends Folkboat that he converted to chinese
      junk rig, lots of fun.

      Keep us all posted on your progress, and pics, we need pictures !!!!

      Rick