Re: bolger iceboat question?

  • pauldayau
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., "XROMAD" <xromad@y...> wrote:
      > Is there a bolger design for an iceboat that uses the
      > mast and sail from a gypsy?
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Brent
      this is a links page I got off our bolger site a while back whilst
      looking for scooter plans.
      Its got the lot.
      http://techline.com/lord/ychtlnk.html
      Please note that if you see any reference to plans for the PACIFIC
      MAGIC lannd yacht design that the designer (me ) does not approve of
      the sale of these plans, nor accept any responsibility for any land
      or ice yacht built from plans purchased from any supplier .
      Does that sound ominous or what.
      Imagine my suprise to find somebody selling my plans on the net and
      even saying they were done by me . youd think they would ask !
      cheers Paul