Re: WTB: Bolger Black Skimmer

  • dvacanti
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      I've always thought that Black Skimmer is one of the prettiest of
      Bolger's simple to build boats. Since you have first hand experience
      with Black Skimmer I'd like to ask you about its' sailing
      performance. How well did the boat sail to windward? How did it
      handle choppy water? Thanks for your consideration of these questions.

      -Mike