Re: Nymph Update

  • Paul van der Merwe
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2002
      I used the ties on two Nymphs. Had the holes for the ties about 3/8 inch
      from the edges of the both ply parts. Yesterday I was showing someone one of
      the boats and I had trouble showing him where the remains of the tie was on
      the inside joint. It was invisible. Perhaps my fillets are bigger (messier)
      than yours.
      Oh the advantages of a workboat finish!! = Stealth technology!! }8?>
      regards
      Paul-NZ