Re: LeCabotin site web update

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
      Incredible! AZ motor-sailing version of the AS 39. My French is
      pretty rusty, but the photos tell the story in any language.
      Congratulations on a fine job (un bien travaille).

      I know the exterior steel ballast,and the anti-phlumping bow (and
      stern?) are Bolger's work. Is the glass house steering station his or
      your idea. I think it looks great and it makes a great deal of sense
      in our short warm weather cruising season here.

      Bruce Hector, planning a little road trip south to escape last
      night's 3" of cold white stuff.