Re: LeCabotin site web update

  • brucehallman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      > So enjoy it...
      >
      > Jean et Gaby
      >
      > http://cf.geocities.com/lecabotin/

      At time like this I wish I could
      read and write French!

      I get an error message, and
      I understand just enough to
      realize, I need to 'plus tard'
      and have 'dépassé son quota'?

      ======== error message below =====

      Désolé. Ce site est momentanément indisponible.

      Le site auquel vous essayez d'accéder a dépassé son quota de
      transferts de fichiers.
      L'accès à ce site sera rétabli d'ici une heure. Veuillez réessayer
      plus tard.
    • Derek Waters
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
        Hi Bruce.
        Until someone better qualified comes along (Peter, you out there?)

        >>We're sorry, the site is currently unavailable.
        The site which you are trying to access has exceeded its file transfer
        quota. Access to this site will be reinstated in an hour. Please try again
        later.<<

        cheers
        Derek
      • Andrew Wallace
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
          --- gabrielle Eskenazi <eskg@...> wrote: > To
          all...

          > We update our site about Le Cabotin, you will see
          > the new design of the AS39
          >
          > So enjoy it...
          >
          > Jean et Gaby
          >
          > http://cf.geocities.com/lecabotin/

          > removed]

          > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or
          > flogging dead horses
          > thanks, Fred' posts
          > and <snip> away
          > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box
          > 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
          > - Open discussion:
          > bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
          - 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!
        • Bruce Hector
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
            Incredible! AZ motor-sailing version of the AS 39. My French is
            pretty rusty, but the photos tell the story in any language.
            Congratulations on a fine job (un bien travaille).

            I know the exterior steel ballast,and the anti-phlumping bow (and
            stern?) are Bolger's work. Is the glass house steering station his or
            your idea. I think it looks great and it makes a great deal of sense
            in our short warm weather cruising season here.

            Bruce Hector, planning a little road trip south to escape last
            night's 3" of cold white stuff.