Re: [bolger] Re: Sneakeasy Modification - Why?

  • Jeff Blunck
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2002
      When I ask Mr. Bolger about putting a keel of sorts on the Wyo versus a CB,
      he came back saying that a double layer of 2x4's for most of her length
      would work as well except in close in handling.

      With the CB, Mr. Bolger states that she could probably turn a 360 in her
      length but with the keelsom it would be more like 3 times her length.

      Heck, I'd leave it off and see what happens.

      Jeff
    • Mark A.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 1, 2002
        Not as fast, but how 'bout an electric one?
        http://www.psnw.com/~jmrudholm/etekoutboard4.html

        Mark