Re: Sneakeasy Modification - Why?

  • Steve Bosquette
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1 11:04 AM
      Just a comment on Gregg's bimini dodger idea. I made a bimini like
      in Bolger's design with open sides and a gap above the windshield but
      the spray was still annoying. Even in the summer the water temp here
      in Maine is only 60 degrees. Our season is short so I figured an
      enclosed hard cabin would be in order. I would like to see your
      bimini and dodger setup though Gregg. Are there any pictures?

      Steve Bosquette
    • Mark A.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 1 6:09 PM
        Not as fast, but how 'bout an electric one?
        http://www.psnw.com/~jmrudholm/etekoutboard4.html

        Mark