Re: [bolger] Re: Sneakeasy Modification - Why?

  • Jeff Blunck
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2002
      > of the side slip. As long as it was 10% ahead of the center of lateral
      area
      > it would work great and be easy to use.
      >
      > If you mounted it to angle forward about 15 degrees it would even have a
      > good chance of sliding up should you hit bottom.

      I though I should add that on the Wyo, that is located about 32 feet aft of
      the bow. That should make it about 16 feet on the Sneakeasy. Wouldn't it
      be handy to have it just outside the window at the helm?

      Jeff
    • Mark A.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 1, 2002
        Not as fast, but how 'bout an electric one?
        http://www.psnw.com/~jmrudholm/etekoutboard4.html

        Mark