Re: New issue of Chebacco online

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      Thanks for the notice Richard!
      I'll have to stop checking out the Chebacco news so often.Those
      pictures of your boat are driving me nuts!!!I have not stopped
      doodling the same pilothouse on the profile of the CHEBACCO 25 for
      weeks now.Do you have any idea how disruptive this is to my
      concentration on my dear WINDERMERE,not to mention my Pesky Crew?
      Well? Do Ya? It has gotten to the point where I feel like some low
      life cheating spouse and I ain't even married!
      So,at the risk of sounding like a complete raving masoscist,please
      continue to post lovely pictures of your boat in your wonderfully
      produced CHEBACCO NEWS.........for the love of God!!!!!
      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan,slipping in and out of delirium,absolutely dizzy from
      starring too long at this monitor,squirelling small amounts of coin
      away for his one day"other boat" when the oil reserves are all dried
      up and WINDERMERE is sold off to some pirate gang off the coast of
      Newfoundland after many years of pleasurable adventures,along the
      shores of the St.Lawrence.........whaaaaaaa! I want my mommy!!!!!