New issue of Chebacco online

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      New issue of Chebacco online at http://www.chebacco.com
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
        Thanks for the notice Richard!
        I'll have to stop checking out the Chebacco news so often.Those
        pictures of your boat are driving me nuts!!!I have not stopped
        doodling the same pilothouse on the profile of the CHEBACCO 25 for
        weeks now.Do you have any idea how disruptive this is to my
        concentration on my dear WINDERMERE,not to mention my Pesky Crew?
        Well? Do Ya? It has gotten to the point where I feel like some low
        life cheating spouse and I ain't even married!
        So,at the risk of sounding like a complete raving masoscist,please
        continue to post lovely pictures of your boat in your wonderfully
        produced CHEBACCO NEWS.........for the love of God!!!!!
        Sincerely,
        Peter Lenihan,slipping in and out of delirium,absolutely dizzy from
        starring too long at this monitor,squirelling small amounts of coin
        away for his one day"other boat" when the oil reserves are all dried
        up and WINDERMERE is sold off to some pirate gang off the coast of
        Newfoundland after many years of pleasurable adventures,along the
        shores of the St.Lawrence.........whaaaaaaa! I want my mommy!!!!!