Faxing PCB&F Bolger

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      This is probably obvious, but lots of people have mentioned that Bolger
      didn't reply to thier fax.

      "Did you give them a fax number to reply to?"

      I always thought it showed up on the fax the recieved, "from fax number"
      etc, but apparently it doesn't.
    • John Cupp
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
        I have faxed PCB&F only once and that was about two weeks ago. They
        answered promptly and with much appreciable knowledge. My fax I sent
        was curious and directly to the point. The answer was also cautious
        and to the point. When we correspond to others no matter who they are
        there are established rules of conduct that should be obeyed. I
        cannot envision PCB&F not answering a fax. Despite our technological
        advances sometimes faxes are corrupted and unreadable. This may be
        the case for unanswered faxes. I am just speculating but from my
        experience this is a reasonable answer.

        JOHN

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
          They replied to a fax of mine, saying they had to look in thier records to
          find my return fax number.

          From this I deduce thier fax machine did not tell them where the fax was
          sent from, or mine did not add it to the top of the page, or something of
          the like.

          I'm saying some of the people who mention not recieving reply faxes may have
          assumed the machine would tell them the reply fax number, or just didn't
          think about it.

          PCB&F may be getting them with no way to reply. Or, as you say, they may be
          garbled.