RE: [bolger] Re: brick

  • BANKS, Kevin
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
      When I was at college I spent some time in a workshop building things on
      lathes etc. It seemed pretty common place to include the minimum number of
      dimensions to the point that occasionally they would need to be calculated
      from the numbers that were shown.

      On the plans for the boat Im building ive sometimes been unable to find
      dimensions. They are there, its just that they are difficult to find.

      Kevin