Re: phil bolger designs catalog??

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      > Is there any way to see all of the Bolger designs in one place?

      No, there is not.

      The most complete list that I know of is in the database section of
      this group. Find this group on the web, and click on database on the
      left side. Then look for Bolger Design List. The list is about 85%
      complete, has a few errors and duplicates, but is the best I know of.
      Many of the entries have citations for more information.

      Peter