Sneakeasy Modification

  • Steve Bosquette
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 28, 2002
      Hi Group
      I have decided to make a hardtop sedan for my Sneakeasy to deflect
      the spray and make her more useable in bad weather and to extend the
      season here in Maine on both ends. I have posted a drawing in the
      Sneakeasy file section of Bolger2. I designed it to look like the
      Hinckley
      Picnic Boat in profile. It will be very light with an extended trunk
      cabin forward which will give more useable space forward.

      Steve Bosquette
    • Mark A.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 1, 2002
        Not as fast, but how 'bout an electric one?
        http://www.psnw.com/~jmrudholm/etekoutboard4.html

        Mark