Re: Aerated Power Boat Bottoms /Sneakeasy

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2002
      I believe that Project Amazon, an around-the-world singlehander also
      had an aeration scheme. The boat was designed by Eric Sponberg, but
      as I recall, the aeration was the owners design. Sponberg's web site
      doesn't have details of the design anymore. Maybe someone out there
      knows more.

      http://www.sponbergyachtdesign.com/SailDesigns.htm

      Peter
    • John Bell
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2002
        I just heard from someone on the WB forum who's been around Hunter's Child
        and confirmed that it does in fact have the aeration system. She's going to
        ask Steve Pettingill how it worked for me.

        JB