Re: [bolger] Topaz

  • Chance Curtis
    Message 1 of 90 , Oct 1, 2002
      Sam : How about some pictures. Thanks
      CCG
      Sam Glasscock wrote: Bolger's Topaz is a trailerable 31' glass-cabin
      picnic boat and light cruiser. As of Saturday, the
      number of operational Topazes (Topi?) has doubled. I
      put in Spat for the first time. She floated to her
      marks, and ran great with the 50hp high thrust Yamaha
      specified by Mr. Bolger--probably 16 knts wide open (I
      don't have a gps yet) with a nice cruise at about 12
      with little wake and little change in attitude. I put
      eight hours on her this weekend, and anchored out on
      her Saturday night with my daughter. The handling was
      better than I had expected, she feels very solid and
      manuverable. Makes a very comfortable cruiser.
      Trailering, launch and retrieval were easy. Since her
      design is both attractive and unusual, she drew lots
      of questions and comments from onlookers, far more so
      than I had expected. Once I get a gps on board, I'll
      provide more information on performance, fuel
      consumption, etc. if there is any interest. Sam

      http://sbc.yahoo.com

      Bolger rules!!!

    • Steven Lewis
      Message 90 of 90 , Oct 1, 2002
        when you get them developed, see if they can't put them on CD, then
        they are already in digital format and you just throw it in the drive
        and send them out.
        Steve