Re: A Treasure trove of Bolger drawings and opinions.

  • builtaboat
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hi,
      Are there any one sheet style boats (read "light", easy to
      lift/transport)? How about any minimalist overnight type boats, ala
      the GP-16 or Gypsy Poke?

      Thanks
    • announcer97624
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
        Yes but I am still going through literally years of magazines and I
        haven't compiled a list of Bolger boats yet let alone read about all
        of them. I haven't noticed any one sheet plans but there are some
        light boats. I have seen some small overnite camp boats but can't
        name them off the top of my head. My wife and I have run into a snag
        with our network when changing from a hub to a switch. already ridded
        ourselves of the hub and having to send back a new switch. I am able
        to go on the web with only one computer at a time and I can't access
        my scanners or printers or my main hard-drives on our server. We will
        fix this soon. Sorry for the hold up.

        John