Re: [bolger] Books

  • david@simplicityboats.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 2 6:29 AM
      Bob,
      I can't handle excel files but would like a list.
      Thanks,
      David
      www.simplicityboats.com
      ~~~/^\
      / \
      / /
      /_____/
      _______ /___/
      \__________/
      \/
      Message 62 of 62 , Sep 26 10:34 PM
        Ah Hugo the quotes aside you are caught in a bit of an exchange of American culture from long ago. I have the same name as a very famous band leader and trumpet player from the 40's 50's. He was married to Betty Grable the best known pin up of WWII. Sorry for the very off topic trip.

        http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/betty-garble-pin-up/

        HJ

        The Rub, well..I'm not really sure what to make of this, were you baptised in a Bolger Boat..and I don't really like your quote...fields of battle etc..... inciting violence!  This is about Bolger's Boats....NOT religion!

        From: welshman@...
        Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:32:38 -0800

        You date yourself with that comment.

        My very fist memory in life was going in for a Tonsillectomy at the age of 5 and the nurse asking "where's your trumpet Harry", it was not the last time I heard that, pretty rare these days.

        HJ

        Wow, I didn't realize we had some really famous folks in this group: Harry James and Mark Hamill!