A request for a Non-Bolger, no longer available, plan

  • Ron Magen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      People,
      I'm putting this request out on a couple of NewsGroups, so I apologize
      if anyone gets duplicates.

      There has been some questions about some Steve Redmond plans. Here's
      another one, with an offer.

      First off, because the designer hasn't offered ANY plans for years, and
      the only source for his plans no longer selling them, I don't think
      anyone will be 'hurt'.

      I have a VERY CLEAR set of plans for his 'TETRA'. I intended to build
      her, for a tender, but a conversation with Tom Hill made me put that
      thought aside. {Even though he helped with the prototype, he just didn't
      like her - again it could be because she is short} I would like to TRADE
      a CLEAN COPY of the plans to anyone who can supply either the original
      plans, or a CLEAN COPY of 'FLAPJACK' . . . the boat Tom Hill built
      in/for 'Ultralight Boatbuilding'.

      A short time ago I made a trade for a set of his plans for 'WISP'. They
      are old, and pretty well faded out {the details are fairly clear, but
      the text is very hard to read}. I would be glad to offer copies of those
      as well, but can't make any guarantees as to how clear/sharp they will
      be.

      Regards & Thanks,
      Ron Magen
      Backyard Boatshop