[bolger] Which one?

  • rwweaver@erols.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 1999
      Greetings All - new subscriber here;

      I'm looking for a design that will allow my wife and I to go fishing
      on the Potomac River/Ches Bay. I already have a 9.8 hp LONG shaft
      outboard and would like to use this for primary propulsion). Something
      in the 16-18 ft long range would be nice.

      I've already looked at *Boats with an Open Mind*, and *Build the New
      Instant Boat*, but nothing jumps out and says *build me* if you know
      what I mean. Well, actually, lots of things say *build me*, just not
      for this particular boat.

      Any suggestions?

      All the best,
      Rob Weaver