[bolger] thanks

  • Marco Vinicio Masoni
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 1999
      thank you  all for your answers on the sodium silicate
      Marco

      Laboratorio di Psicologia Dott. Masoni
      Piazza Bolivar, 6
      20146 MILANO - Italy
      Tel. 02-428838
      Fax. 02-47716682
      email: masoni@...
      www.giardino.com/artist/masoni/mason1.html

      "PerciĆ² saranno tutte soltanto nomi Le cose che i mortali hanno
      stabilito, persuasi che fossero vere"
      (Parmenide 8, 38-39)
    • Marco Vinicio Masoni

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2001
          Thank you to all who answered my quesions. I have checked the web sites
          and I hope to start getting materials in the near future.

          James Stytle, A.A.S., A.B.
          Crawfordsville, Indiana, USA
          jstytle@...
          Employed at Wernle, Ristine & Ayers, Crawfordsville, Indiana

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.