[bolger] Re: LS wins even when she doesn't...

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000

      >...but it's the LS who subsequently appeared on the front page of the
      >local paper, not any of the divisional palcegetters and winners :)

      she's just such a pretty thing. Even if she sailed like a barge, I
      still think I'd be building her. That she'll go a little is all the
      better!

      David Ryan
      Minister of Information and Culture
      Crumbling Empire Productions
      (212) 247-0296
    • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2000
        BO>FT2 was 10 minutes behind the leader and 4th over the line, 6th on handicap
        (hiss boo) in her division, in which 53 of the 64 participants did not finish.
        And we gave them a head start of 13 minutes, too....on second thoughts, perhaps
        that was a mistake...

        ...but it's the LS who subsequently appeared on the front page of the
        local paper, not any of the divisional palcegetters and winners :)

        ...together with a shameless website plug :) :)

        (...oh the fortunes I could make in advertising were I not moral,
        honest, straightforward, sportsmanlike, generous with my time, kind to
        animals, and too slow off the mark....)

        (...OTOH scratch the kind to animals, doesn't apply to competitors in
        boat races...)

        Tim & FT2