Re: [bolger] Re: Vacation at PB&F?

  • Harry W. James
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
      .Oh darn you guys who are closer to the source and read MAIB first and
      then leave oh so tantalizing hints.

      HJ Who flew by the back side of Baranof today with Sitka on the other
      side. The sun was shining, the wind was rippling a thousand sheltered
      coves that are awaiting the Explorer and salmon were splashing
      everywhere.