Re: [bolger] summer hazard, Nymph repair

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      I hear ya, it has happen numerous times to myself this summer in the heat.
      I use the plastic throw away drink cups and have had the bottom start
      warping from the heat.

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        I buy stacks of aluminum take out food trays (a la Egg Foo Yung,
        etc.) from restaurant supply stores. They're cheap, come in a variety
        of sizes and shapes and help dissipate the heat very well.