summer hazard, Nymph repair

  • rnlocnil
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Mixed up too much epoxy for my Nymph repair job, and was greedy with
      the mix (too much fast and not enough slow hardener) because I knew
      I'd get it done fast. The leftovers started to smoke so I had to pour
      off what was still liquid and take the semi solid somewhere else and
      smuch it before things got out of hand. This was with only a couple
      oz. of epoxy.
    • jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        I hear ya, it has happen numerous times to myself this summer in the heat.
        I use the plastic throw away drink cups and have had the bottom start
        warping from the heat.

        Jeff

        > Mixed up too much epoxy for my Nymph repair job, and was greedy with
        > the mix (too much fast and not enough slow hardener) because I knew
        > I'd get it done fast. The leftovers started to smoke so I had to pour
        > off what was still liquid and take the semi solid somewhere else and
        > smuch it before things got out of hand. This was with only a couple
        > oz. of epoxy.

        01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

      • brucehector
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
          I buy stacks of aluminum take out food trays (a la Egg Foo Yung,
          etc.) from restaurant supply stores. They're cheap, come in a variety
          of sizes and shapes and help dissipate the heat very well.