Re: what simple dinghy tows well?

  • announcer97624
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 27, 2002
      Why not just tow a Brick? You could always stow a mast and boom for
      side trips or put a small gas motor on it. With 875 lbs load capacity
      it is the most voluminous 8' dingy around. Truly the dingy of the
      iconoclastic, as Gregg Carlson once wrote, "it is virtually theft
      proof". While not as pleasant to the eye as the others offered up for
      consideration, the Brick has positive qualities making it the best
      choice as far as simplicity and load handling.

      I'm sure with an artistic finish the Bolger Brick would not look out
      of place behind anyone's cruiser.

      John