[bolger] Messabout Scheduled, Lake Conroe, Texas

  • T Webber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      List,

      The Conroe Yacht Club has approved April 15, 2000 for the annual Messabout.
      Since that is TAX DAY, anyone with an Incomplete 1040 will receive 40% off
      the entry fee!!!

      Lake Conroe is locate about 50 miles north of Houston and about 10 miles
      west of I-45 on HiWay 105. The facility will be open for Friday, Saturday
      and Sunday, but the only SEMI organized events are Saturday the 15th.

      I will try to get a webpage together with more information!

      Tim - Other Tim in Houston area

      (is it my imagination, or are there several Tims on this list??????)