[bolger] Re: Re:Brick site & Pictures

  • HenryClann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      In a message dated 01/31/2000 9:09:24 PM Central Standard Time,
      jmbell@... writes:

      << 've been trying to work on the IMB, but winter and business travel are
      conspiring to keep me from the garage. I just can't get too excited about
      going out and spending a day in the cold whittling out pieces of a boat
      right now. When the prospect of warmer weather seems closer, I'll be out
      there again. The daffodils in my front yard are just coming up now. That's
      always a good sign... >>

      Basically in the same spot. I've had weekends off but it's been
      cold/rainy/windy (
      20mph or better) and generally damp on the weekends. Beautiful Wednesday &
      Thursdays, when i am working and don't get off till dark....sigh...I think
      Wednesday & Thursday should be declaired to be the weekend...LOL

      March should be better down here...i hope you survived the snow & Ice storm
      last week...

      Larry