Re: Bolger boats in fiberglass: Dovekie and [?]

  • kayaker37
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2002
      This reminds me that if you notify Edey and Duff, they will put you
      on their owners list. They have an annual Summer Rendezvous, this
      year on July 27, with races starting at 1:00 p.m.

      > http://www.trailersailor.com/sws/. We have a two week cruise in the
      > North Channel of Georgean Bay coming up in a few weeks... There's
      quite a few Dovekies in your area, where many of us meet for an
      annual Spring Cruise.
    • Leoandsandy@Juno.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2002
        Forgot to mention that there will be a minimum of two Shearwaters and two
        Dovekies, and a Martha Jane on our "Magnum Opus" (Peter Duff's words for
        our two week summer cruise) in the North Channel in a few weeks... so if
        you can make it...
        Leo

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.