Chebacco's for sale

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 11:55 AM
      There are two Chebacco's for sale in this issue of the Chebacco webzine, http://www.chebacco.com

      The builder of the lapstrake Chebacco spent FOUR THOUSAND HOURS on it. It is a work of art. I am humbled.

      Chebacco Richard - http://www.chebacco.com http://www.richardspelling.com

    • nettech22407
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 8:14 PM
        I saw a write up of this lapstrake model some time ago. It is worth
        every dollar that he is asking for it. The cost of materials is
        likely a bit more than his asking price. He built a "gold plater",
        using top grade materials. If this boat is well taken care of it
        would last generations. This is the prime example to build a boat
        yourself. There is nowhere to buy a production boat with this
        combination of materials and quality workmanship and not have to live
        on campbells soup and baked beans while paying it off.

        Now if I take the Visa and Mastercard and get a cash advance.....I
        would have a gorgeous boat that my wife would end up with after she
        divorced me for doing this.... :)