[bolger] Re: Martha Jane/Birdwatcher cross.

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2000
      Bob,

      I'd love to hear more about your Birdwatcher.

      Do you like the boat?
      How well does the row/sail concept work in real life?
      Is the cabin hot? Does it truly ventilate from the "downdraft" off the sail?
      Which rig do you have?
      Have you fitted an auxiliary?
      Did you build her yourself?

      BW is a boat I truly want to see in person and perhaps even build/buy. I
      look at my plans from time to time and consider the possibilities...

      Thanks!

      John Bell
      Kennesaw, GA
      jmbell@...