[bolger] events

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      It is very easy to post an event on the e-groups calendar:
      Just click on the "New Events" tab at the bottom, and fill in the blanks.  It just takes a minute, and it makes a good resource for someone planning a summer vacation.

      Gregg: Do we have a date for the Texhoma messabout?  That needs to go on the calendar too.

      You guys get busy with posting these events.  IMHO, you don't have to be associated with the event to post it.  Just do it.

      Chuck Leinweber
      Duckworks Magazine
      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
        Just came from Taxoma. The lake's level is very low.
        I am told there are no plans to raise it this year...

        alex

        "chuck leinweber" <duckwork-@...> wrote:

        > Gregg: Do we have a date for the Texhoma messabout? That needs to go
        on the calendar too.
      • GHC
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
          I am thinking about April 1...