[bolger] project for someone?

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      We have a Monfort Cartopper 9 with a bottom which is delaminating and
      fabric covering which might stand to be redone. This boat is very light
      and very cute, and will carry 2 large adults and row well, 3 adults (2
      large, 1 small, maybe more?) and row acceptably. It will sail well in
      light air, needs reinforcement for the heavy stuff. The difficult
      framing work is all in good shape. I might have decided to fix it
      myself, but that's a lot of brightwork to maintain afterwards. We still
      haven't decided absolutely what to do with it, but if we get rid of it
      we hope it's to a good home. I'm not in a hurry yet.

      Boston area

      Hope this isn't too far off topic. Probably to be replaced with Bolger
      or Bolger like project.

      lincolnr@...