[bolger] Re: Modern Light Scooner - Commision?

  • Rennie Archibald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hmmmmm,
      I haven't followed the conversation closely. I like the idea of a shared
      commission and more so the idea of a book/manual ala 6 hour canoe. I'd
      consider participating financially. Let me ask where the design discussion
      has gone. I have needs for a quickly launched, light spared trailerable
      craft daysailing 2-4 on San Francisco Bay.

      Rennie