[bolger] Re: Again on cold poured keels

  • Rennie Archibald
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2000
      Pippo,
      Greetings. I've cast many tens of thousands of bullets over the years and
      am not terribly bothered by the process. If you go ahead with it, make
      certain you have very good ventilation, and leather protective clothing.
      The mold can be made from 2 by stock or doubled 3/4 " plywood. With
      planning ( I have'nt gotten that far) the mold should be able to be
      incorporated into the final structure.

      Rennie